Temporary Project Coordinator wantedPosted to Financial Capability on 21-04-2017
We are well known for being the organisation behind Sorted.org.nz but we are quickly developing a reputation for engaging New Zealanders on everything from learning about money in schools, to optimising your KiwiSaver, right through to being prepared for an enjoyable retirement.
We are a diverse bunch from a wide range of backgrounds who like to push the envelope of change from our centrally located offices in Britomart.
We are looking for a Temporary Project Coordinator to join our team on a contract basis. Key responsibilities for 'end to end' project coordination include:
- Coordination of programme delivery operations including scheduling, logistics and resources
- Management of data collection and collation activity to support programme evaluation
- Production of support resources using relevant software
- Communication with internal and external; stakeholders to support programme delivery
- Manage contractual and financial arrangements with Commission-Affiliated Facilitators
- Manage digital support for facilitators (i.e. Commission web portal, e-newsletter and webinars)
To be successful in applying for this role you will have:
- Multiple project and/or programme coordination experience, with an ability to move between programmes and activities seamlessly
- Excellent organisational skills, proven attention to detail and ability to prioritise, problem solve and think on your feet
- Advanced skills in MS Office, particularly Excel
Your high level technical ability and strong systems approach will be complemented by your ability to work with diverse groups of people in a complex and often high pressure environment.
This role is critical to successfully achieving the Commission's programme objectives and ideally requires someone who can hit the ground running. Ideal start date Wednesday 26 April for a three-day handover period.
If this sounds like you, please apply now via Seek >
Next: How much will NZ Super cost in the future?