New vacancy: Learning and Development ManagerPosted to Financial Capability on 28-03-2018
Led by the Retirement Commissioner the Commission for Financial Capability (CFFC) is an autonomous government entity that helps New Zealanders of all ages make informed decisions throughout their lives to get ahead financially. Our focus on financial education is broad, providing freely available information and tools for everyone through our sorted.org.nz and cffc.org.nz websites, as well as working with schools, communities and workplaces, as well as those who have retired.
We are looking for a dynamic and flexible Learning and Development Manager to lead the development, delivery and continued growth of our financial education in workplaces and online. In addition to overseeing design of learning content and delivery, the role will ensure evaluation, innovation and continuous improvement. It involves collaborating with key stakeholders in the sector (in NZ and internationally) to advance the quality and reach of the CFFC's learning programmes.
Key elements of the role include:
- Promoting the financial education work of the CFFC both internally and externally
- Negotiation and management of stakeholder relationships and agreements
- Developing and implementing a clearly defined growth strategy identifying the critical ingredients for successful delivery of financial capability programmes across New Zealand
- Overseeing continuous development and improvement of the programmes, ensuring robust quality assurance and excellence in learner experience
In addition to relevant tertiary qualifications the ideal person will have:
- Significant experience in learning and development and a track record of success in the development of delivery of learning programmes, including in online and digital environments
- Demonstrated track record of successful programme and project management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate to people of all cultures and ethnicities, socio-economic groups, income levels and varying levels of financial capability
- Excellent judgement, leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Commercial acumen and experience with negotiating contracts and agreements
Job closes Sunday 15th April 2018.
For more information about this role contact Simon Peel, Group Manager, Research and Strategy (email@example.com or 021667879) or check out sorted.org.nz or cffc.org.nz to get a flavour of our work.
Next: 68 in 2038 - how to be financially secure