New vacancy: Marketing & Content Strategy ManagerPosted to Financial Capability on 14-11-2018
Join an organisation transforming how we achieve sustained behaviour change with financial capability for New Zealander’s.
We're on a mission to help New Zealander’s of all ages make informed decisions throughout their lives that will help them get ahead financially. The Commission for Financial Capability doesn't have an exciting name, yet our approach is anything but dull. You might know us for our award-winning sorted.org.nz website but there's much more to us than that.
As a thought leader in our field, CFFC is transforming and leading the way we achieve sustained behaviour change with financial capability for New Zealanders, and our Marketing and Content Strategy Manager role is a key role in understanding and connecting with New Zealanders through clear insight and audience first thinking.
This is a brand new role tasked with understanding consumer motivation and behaviour towards money and how this intersects with communications and content. This is a highly insights driven and creative role that will collaborate closely with our talented in-house production team and oversee distribution and performance of marketing efforts.
We’re looking for a talented, driven and passionate individual who wants to help NZ-ers to succeed financially and will put our audiences at the centre of everything we do to inspire, educate and drive the wellbeing through innovative storytelling and user experiences.
- This role will act as the primary 2iC to Head of Content and has day-day direct responsibility for a team of 3-4 specialists as well as indirect leadership of the broader content teams creative output
- Responsible for the development and planning of integrated marketing and content strategies across CFFC and Sorted.
- Leveraging deep qual. and quant. insights and analytics and determining themes and messaging hierarchy to reflect CFFC’s strategic priorities
- Oversees brand strategy and visual identity fulfilment across channels and content creation including the brand standards and content style guides,
- Development and oversight of digital content strategies from conceptualization through production on large-scale initiatives that align with digital design and user experience principles
- Overall responsibility for the creative and content brief to our in-house content creation team
- Close working relationship with Digital Channels team to utilise real-time and campaign based learnings and develop best practice measurement and sharing across CFFC and Content Team
- Champion the content strategy across the brand and consumer ecosystem with clear articulation on the role and weight of channels for distribution
- The Marketing and Content Strategy Manager ensures our engagement and reach approach is constantly reviewed, and future focused, to deliver in an increasingly changing media landscape.
What we offer:
- A passionate and innovative team environment, we're not your typical government agency,
- A people centric culture focused on wellness, teamwork, diversity and flexibility,
- Stunning Britomart offices, sea views, and only 2 minutes to the train station,
- The ability to be part of an organisation making a difference to the lives of New Zealander's.
Workplace flexibility and thinking outside the square on how we operate is pretty important to our team!
Please check out sorted.org.nz and this website to get a flavour of our work.
Next: Romance scam victims speak out for Fraud Awareness Week