New vacancy: Office ManagerPosted to Financial Capability on 01-11-2018
Job Details Summary
Join an organisation transforming how we achieve sustained behaviour change with financial capability for New Zealander’s.
We're on a mission to help New Zealander’s of all ages make informed decisions throughout their lives that will help them get ahead financially. The Commission for Financial Capability doesn't have an exciting name, yet our approach is anything but dull. You might know us for our award-winning sorted.org.nz website but there's much more to us than that.
As a thought leader in our field, CFFC is transforming and leading the way we achieve sustained behaviour change with financial capability for New Zealanders, and our Operations Manager role is at the heart of this - keeping our Auckland and Wellington based organisation humming.
This is an existing role tasked with supporting all service functions at CFFC necessary for the efficient running of the office. This role supports the day to day office functions for our busy work environment including, supplier and facilities management/coordination, general IT, PA and office administration, and basic accounts support.
This position forms a part of the operations team, reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Front of house/reception
- General Office Administration and PA support
- Facilities management and coordination
- Filing and document management
- IT and equipment maintenance and support
- Events coordination and support
- Accounts payable processing and support
- Other operational projects support and coordination
- Office communication and relationship support
- Travel bookings & Itineraries
- Health and Safety
What we offer:
- Flexible full-time work hours if required, if flexibility is important to you don’t hesitate to mention what you are looking for in your cover letter.
- A passionate and innovative team environment, we're not your typical government agency,
- A people centric culture focused on wellness, teamwork, diversity and flexibility,
- Stunning Britomart offices, sea views, and only 2 minutes to the train station,
- The ability to be part of an organisation making a difference to the lives of New Zealander's.
Please check out sorted.org.nz and this website to get a flavour of our work.
Next: Romance scam victims speak out for Fraud Awareness Week