New vacancy: Programme AdministratorPosted to Financial Capability on 04-05-2018
Led by the Retirement Commissioner the Commission for Financial Capability (CFFC) is an autonomous government entity that helps New Zealanders of all ages make informed decisions throughout their lives to get ahead financially. Our focus on financial education is broad, providing freely available information and tools for everyone through our sorted.org.nz and cffc.org.nz websites, working with schools, communities and workplaces, as well as those who have retired. The CFFC also has a monitoring role for the Retirement Villages Sector.
We are looking for a dynamic Programme Administrator to be responsible for operational aspects of the CFFC’s financial capability programmes, and for administrative support for our work in the retirement villages sector. The role is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of day to day programme scheduling, quality assurance, evaluation and reporting occur as planned. In addition, the role has responsibility for providing administrative support to the retirement villages education programme and the retirement villages complaints management system.
In addition to relevant tertiary qualifications the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong working knowledge of administrative processes and demonstrated experience in administering information systems such as those used by the CFFC;
- Initiative and flexibility to handle urgent requests and rapidly assimilate information as needed;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with a demonstrated ability to ensure high quality documents, reports, and other materials;
- Strong organisational abilities and attention to detail; and,
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse range of people and proven ability to build and maintain trusting and respectful relationships with colleagues, partners and other internal and external stakeholders.
Next: New vacancy: Programme Manager Community