New vacancy: Programme Administrator - Full TimePosted to Financial Capability on 31-05-2018
We're on a mission to help New Zealanders of all ages make informed decisions throughout their lives that will help them get ahead financially. The Commission for Financial Capability doesn't have an exciting name, yet our approach is anything but dull. You might know us for our award-winning sorted.org.nz website but there's much more to us than that.
As a thought leader in our field, CFFC is transforming and leading the way we achieve sustained behaviour change with financial capability for New Zealanders, and our Programme Administrator is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of day to day scheduling of our workplace financial capability programme, quality assurance, evaluation and reporting occur as planned. In addition, the role has responsibility to for providing administrative support to the retirement villages education programme and the retirement villages complaints management system.
In addition to relevant tertiary qualifications the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong working knowledge of administrative processes and demonstrated experience in administering information systems such as those used by the CFFC (for example our Learning Management System);
- Initiative and flexibility to handle urgent requests and rapidly assimilate information as needed;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with a demonstrated ability to ensure high quality documents, reports, and other materials;
- Strong organisational abilities and attention to detail; and,
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse range of people and proven ability to build and maintain trusting and respectful relationships with colleagues, partners and other internal and external stakeholders.
What we offer:
- A passionate and innovative team environment, we're not your typical government agency,
- A people centric culture focused on wellness, teamwork, diversity and flexibility,
- Stunning Britomart offices, sea views, and only 2 minutes to the train station,
- The ability to really make a difference to the lives of all New Zealanders.
Please check out sorted.org.nz or cffc.org.nz to get a flavour of our work.
Next: 68 in 2038 - how to be financially secure