New vacancy: Programme Delivery CoordinatorPosted to Financial Capability on 10-01-2018
We're on a mission to help New Zealanders of all ages make informed decisions throughout their lives that will help them get ahead financially.
The Commission for Financial Capability (CFFC) doesn't have an exciting name, yet our approach is anything but dull. You might know us for our award-winning Sorted.org.nz website but there's much more to us that that.
Our work includes the delivery of financial capability initiatives in schools and communities; and in workplaces, via a national network of CFFC trained, independent facilitators.
Working cross functionally, the Programme Delivery Coordinator ensures the highest standards in programme delivery are achieved to fulfil our mission of improving the financial well-being of all New Zealanders. This includes all aspects of day to day scheduling, quality assurance, evaluation and reporting of our courses, workshops, and seminars. In addition, the role has responsibility for maintaining and supporting the pool of Commission-Affiliated Facilitators.
Key aspects of the role:
- Organisation of the programme delivery Quality Assurance Framework
- Facilitator recruitment, relationship management and support
- Ensure programme toolkits, materials, agreements and contracts are fit for purpose and in place
- Ensure survey data systems and processes are maintained and continuously improved
- Management of digital support for facilitators i.e. CFFC web portal, e-newsletter and webinars
To be successful in applying for this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- Experience in a learning and development or adult learning environment
- Understanding of quality assurance processes
- Excellent administration, organisation, planning and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Experience with MailChimp and Surveymonkey would be advantageous, but not essential.
- To support the CFFC in building national scale and reach, some travel and flexibility with working hours may be required.
For more information about this role contact Rebecca Cameron-Turner, Programme Delivery Manager, (firstname.lastname@example.org or 021980338) or check out cffc.org.nz or sorted.org.nz to get a flavour of our work. We are a small team doing big things!
Applications close Wednesday 31st January 2018, however, we will be reviewing applications as they come in and may commence interviews prior to the close date.
Next: Retirement Commissioner urges calm over KiwiSaver funds