New vacancy: Research AnalystPosted to Financial Capability on 16-03-2018
The CFFC is the home of financial capability in New Zealand. As an autonomous crown entity, our main task is to help New Zealanders become more financially capable, putting them in the best possible position to achieve their life goals and reach retirement in good financial health. We do this through financial education, information, tools, and resources, driving sustainable behaviour change. The CFFC also reviews and promotes public debate and information on New Zealand's retirement income policies and provides oversight for the Retirement Villages sector.
We are looking for a Research Analyst to coordinate research and evaluation projects and to provide analysis and reporting to support decision-making and achievement of the Commission's goals and outcomes. Reporting to the Group Manager, Research and Strategy the role also involves coordination of external research partners and support for in house qualitative and quantitative projects.
Other key duties include:
- Analysis of data from government and other sources to provide insights for the Commission;
- Analysis of data from the evaluation of programs and activities run by the Commission to gain insights on outcomes and quality assurance;
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge base related to the development of financial capability and behaviour change to support the Commission's role at the forefront of these areas;
The ideal person will have:
- Strong working knowledge of research processes and demonstrated experience in conducting or coordinating the successful delivery of research and evaluation projects;
- Highly developed analytical, data presentation, visualisation and reporting skills;
- Initiative and flexibility to handle urgent data requests and rapidly assimilate information from a variety of sources;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with a demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts to non-specialist audiences and to present arguments clearly and concisely;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, with at least 5 years' experience in a research, evaluation, or equivalent environment.
Job closes Sunday 8 April 2018.
For more information about this role contact Simon Peel, Group Manager, Research and Strategy (email@example.com or 021667879) or check out cffc.org.nz to get a flavour of our work. We are a small team doing big things.
Next: 68 in 2038 - how to be financially secure