New vacancy: Operations ManagerPosted to Financial Capability on 07-06-2018
Key Selling Points
- Great work life balance, part time hours possible for the right candidate.
- Amazing views, modern office, in a central Britomart location.
- Passionate team committed to financial capability for New Zealander’s.
Join an organisation transforming how we achieve sustained behaviour change with financial capability for New Zealander’s.
We're on a mission to help New Zealander’s of all ages make informed decisions throughout their lives that will help them get ahead financially. The Commission for Financial Capability doesn't have an exciting name, yet our approach is anything but dull. You might know us for our award-winning sorted.org.nz website but there's much more to us than that.
As a thought leader in our field, CFFC is transforming and leading the way we achieve sustained behaviour change with financial capability for New Zealanders, and our Operations Manager role is at the heart of this - keeping our Auckland and Wellington based organisation humming.
This is a brand new role tasked with leading all service functions at CFFC necessary for the effective running of the organisation. This role oversees all operations and infrastructure including financial management, risk and compliance frameworks, facilities management, health and safety, and administrative support.
The role also provides leadership and support to the subject matter experts essential to the team, the Manager Finance and IT, and the Manager People and Culture.
What we offer:
- A passionate and innovative team environment, we're not your typical government agency,
- A people centric culture focused on wellness, teamwork, diversity and flexibility,
- Stunning Britomart offices, sea views, and only 2 minutes to the train station,
- The ability to be part of an organisation making a difference to the lives of New Zealander's.
We also believe this role could be done on a part time basis (circa 32 hours per week) by the right person. Workplace flexibility and thinking outside the square on how we operate is pretty important to our team! If part time hours and/or flexibility is important to you don’t hesitate to mention what you are looking for in your cover letter.
Please check out sorted.org.nz and cffc.org.nz to get a flavour of our work.
Next: 68 in 2038 - how to be financially secure