Join an organisation transforming how we achieve sustained behaviour change with financial capability for New Zealander’s.
Integrating inspiring design into our activities for both the Sorted and CFFC brands, from concept design through to final artwork for a range of visual executions.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Adept at interpreting briefs, have strong communication skills with an ability to rationalise design decisions.
- Sound knowledge and experience working across digital design
- Ability to self-direct, be proactive with strong attention to detail
- Working across the organisation to understand design requirements
- Developing design and creative concepts through to final art.
- Image sourcing, manipulation and repurposing of design elements for development of communications materials.
- Liaison with external suppliers for outsourced graphic design requirements.
- Manage a library of branded templates and elements that can be re-purposed for different situations.
- Keeping abreast of graphic design trends and routinely test design outcomes to assist with making our communications relevant and engaging with target audiences.
Skills and experience
- At least 3 years’ experience across brand, digital and publication.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritise and be proactive.
- Deadline driven with strong attention to detail.
- Fluent in Creative Cloud design programmes.
- Confident with established brand guidelines and brands.
- The intersection of digital design and behaviour change.
- An understanding and exposure to design that resonates with Maori and Pasifika is desirable.
- A collaborative and strong communicator, who easily builds rapport.
What we offer
- A flexible work life balance approach
- A passionate and innovative team environment - we're not your typical government agency
- A people-centric culture focused on wellness, teamwork, diversity and flexibility
- Stunning Britomart offices, sea views, and only 2 minutes from the train station
- The ability to be part of an organisation making a difference to the lives of New Zealanders.
For more information about CFFC and what we do, see our Statement of Intent 2017/20
About the Commission for Financial Capability
We're on a mission to help New Zealanders of all ages make informed decisions throughout their lives that will help them get ahead financially.
The Commission for Financial Capability doesn't have an exciting name, yet our approach is anything but dull. You might know us for our award-winning sorted.org.nz website, but there's much more to us than that.
As a thought leader in our field, CFFC is shifting the way people think about and manage their money. We lead the way in achieving sustained behaviour change in New Zealanders’ financial capability.
Together with a range of partners, we are building wealth and wellbeing for the retirees of today and tomorrow.