Join an organisation transforming how we achieve sustained behaviour change with financial capability for New Zealander’s.
The National Manager – Workplace Learning is responsible for developing incredible partnerships with CFFC clients and growing the number of New Zealand employers engaged with CFFC workplace programmes and products.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Growing participation in CFFC workplace programmes and products
- Developing incredible partnerships with CFFC clients
- Leading strategies and operational plans within the CFFC Workplace team that deliver outstanding results.
The National Manager – Workplace Learning has responsibility for the following key areas:
- Building strong networks that enhance participation and engagement in CFFC workplace programmes and products
- Developing a customer acquisition plan that results in employers engaging with CFFC workplace programme and products
- Constructing breakthrough strategies that result in customers enquiring about CFFC workplace programmes and products
- Leading CFFC client relationships that result in long term partnerships
- Supporting the Director of Learning in the development and review of CFFC strategies and plans
- Developing and reviewing annual budgets, forecasts, and business plans in line with CFFC strategic priorities
- Supporting the Director of Learning to develop a customer-centric, high performing team committed to enhancing the financial capability of New Zealanders.
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in business development and client relationship management
- Relevant experience from working within an educational organisation committed to transforming lives
- An innovator and thought leader with strong connections across New Zealand organisations
- Demonstrated experience showing the ability to forge new relationships and create strong partnerships
- A strong understanding of the New Zealand business environment
- Strong strategic capabilities while also being able to manage and implement the day to day deliverables of a long-term plan
- Strong analytical skills to manage budgets and build measurements of success.
- A proven can-do attitude. Is a self-starter requiring little supervision (but seeks guidance when required) and works the hours needed to be successful to deliver the outcomes required
- Well versed in meeting with and presenting to groups and individuals
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience
- Excellent attention to detail when communicating with others, both internally and externally
- Ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner
- Willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members
- Proven ability to accomplish objectives effectively within timeframes given and carry out administrative duties within the portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
What we offer
- A flexible work life balance approach
- A passionate and innovative team environment - we're not your typical government agency
- A people-centric culture focused on wellness, teamwork, diversity and flexibility
- Stunning Britomart offices, sea views, and only 2 minutes from the train station
- The ability to be part of an organisation making a difference to the lives of New Zealanders.
For more information about CFFC and what we do, see our Statement of Intent 2017/20
About the Commission for Financial Capability
We're on a mission to help New Zealanders of all ages make informed decisions throughout their lives that will help them get ahead financially.
The Commission for Financial Capability doesn't have an exciting name, yet our approach is anything but dull. You might know us for our award-winning sorted.org.nz website, but there's much more to us than that.
As a thought leader in our field, CFFC is shifting the way people think about and manage their money. We lead the way in achieving sustained behaviour change in New Zealanders’ financial capability.
Together with a range of partners, we are building wealth and wellbeing for the retirees of today and tomorrow.